Funding Solution

Tuition-If you are unable to pay the full tuition, we will send you our request for reduced tuition application form.




Church or Civic Organization

Sometimes the church or civic organization that a parent belongs to will assist with tuition costs. Discussing your situation with the Pastor of your church or President of your group may lead to financial assistance. (We can provide you with a template letter requesting supporting funds from your church, family or friends)

Community Support

Main Place Youth is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and can provide a tax-deductible receipt for friends, family members, companies, or anyone else that would like to make a contribution. Please talk with us about this possibility if you have someone that would like to help in this way.


Typically, insurance does not pay for residential treatment. However, it may depend on your personal benefit package and it does not hurt to ask. Sometimes part of the stay is covered.  Please contact your insurance company so that they can make a determination.